Here is the view over the centre of Berlin from the district of Pankow, at somepoint around midnight last night. We hope all our friends around the world had a great start to 2012, and that the next year is wonderful one for all of you.
Love from the Circus team…
The Circus Blog
- From Berlin to Santa Monica: Isherwood's Legacy Lives on in Don Bachardy
- 'Poets and Alchemists': Berlin and Paris Undermine Euro Stability
- Deadly Ukraine Crash: German Intelligence Claims Pro-Russian Separatists Downed MH17
- Nine Days in the Caliphate: A Yazidi Woman's Ordeal as an Islamic State Captive
- The Call of Jihad: Families Struggle as German Kurds Join Islamists in Syria