Here is the view over the centre of Berlin from the district of Pankow, at somepoint around midnight last night. We hope all our friends around the world had a great start to 2012, and that the next year is wonderful one for all of you.
Love from the Circus team…
The Circus Blog
- Eyewitness History Talk: Homecoming – A Jewish Australian in the GDR
- Craft and the work of Daniel Heer
- A Reading with Readux in Katz & Maus
- Sky gazing with Jimbo
- Down Under Berlin – Australian Film Festival
- International Literature Festival Berlin 2014
- Readux Reading at The Circus Hostel
- Botched Execution: The Death that Could Kill Lethal Injection
- Germany's Ailing Infrastructure: A Nation Slowly Crumbles
- Islamic State: Germany Struggles to Deal with Returning Fighters
- King Alex: The Man Behind Scotland's Independence Movement
- Islamic State in Iraq: 'They Know Exactly What They Are Doing'