Here is the view over the centre of Berlin from the district of Pankow, at somepoint around midnight last night. We hope all our friends around the world had a great start to 2012, and that the next year is wonderful one for all of you.
Love from the Circus team…
The Circus Blog
- Last chance for Biennale 2014 – Contemporary Art until the 3rd of August
- Begierde & Schrecken (Desire & Horror)
- Open Air @ Rummelsburg – Watergate Open Air
- Eyewitness History Talks – Life in a Divided City
- Did somebody say free beer?
- Circus World Cup Diary – July 10th
- Lisa’s Shopping Guide to the Neighbourhood
- Ex-Israeli Security Chief Diskin: 'All the Conditions Are There for an Explosion'
- East Germany's Blood Art: No Justice for Victims of Regime's Treasure Hunt
- A Tour of France: Examining the New Sick Man of Europe
- Keeping Spies Out: Germany Ratchets Up Counterintelligence Measures
- US Loses Patience with Europe: Washington Wants Tough Russia Sanctions