Here is the view over the centre of Berlin from the district of Pankow, at somepoint around midnight last night. We hope all our friends around the world had a great start to 2012, and that the next year is wonderful one for all of you.
Love from the Circus team…
The Circus Blog
- Eyewitness History Talk: Cracks in the Wall – Prague 1989
- Football at the Olympic Stadium – Upcoming Games
- Halloween at the Berlin Film Society: David Lynch’s ERASERHEAD
- Circus Apartments – So! Apart Awards Winners 2014!
- Reading and Illustration with Zack Rock
- Ouch… back for more Bootcamp?
- Taste Tasting and Two New Gins for the Circus
- New Look Hotel Facade
- The Grapes of Wrath: France's Great Wines Are Feeling the Heat
- Flippin' Good: Germany Learns to Love the Burger
- Bound for Syria: German Kurds Join Fight against Islamic State
- New Alignments: The Kurds' Lonely Fight against Islamic State Terror
- Interview with an Islamic State Recruiter: 'Democracy Is For Infidels'