We hope that you had a great evening, wherever in the world you welcomed in 2013 and that your head is not
too sore this morning. To all of you who will be coming to visit us in Berlin this year, we can’t wait to see you! And for everyone else: what’s stopped you?
Happy New Year from The Circus Team!
The Circus Blog
- Eyewitness History Talk: Cracks in the Wall – Prague 1989
- Football at the Olympic Stadium – Upcoming Games
- Halloween at the Berlin Film Society: David Lynch’s ERASERHEAD
- Circus Apartments – So! Apart Awards Winners 2014!
- Reading and Illustration with Zack Rock
- Ouch… back for more Bootcamp?
- Taste Tasting and Two New Gins for the Circus
- New Look Hotel Facade
- The Grapes of Wrath: France's Great Wines Are Feeling the Heat
- Flippin' Good: Germany Learns to Love the Burger
- Bound for Syria: German Kurds Join Fight against Islamic State
- New Alignments: The Kurds' Lonely Fight against Islamic State Terror
- Interview with an Islamic State Recruiter: 'Democracy Is For Infidels'