So this is it… by the end of today (1st July) the deadline will have passed in our competition to name the lion that guards the entrance to the Circus Hostel. We have got lots of creative and not-so-creative entries already, but we would love some more, so get them in before midnight and you’ll have a chance to win. Here are the details one more time:
NAME THE CIRCUS HOSTEL LION AND WIN…
Two nights accommodation in a dorm at The Circus Hostel, including breakfast and the fast-becoming-legendary Circus Survival Kit.
All you have to do is send us your suggestion for a name for the Circus lion to firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of July 1st 2013 – and our special Circus Jury will pick a winner.
Terms & Conditions:
– The Jury’s decision is final
– Prize can be claimed at any time before 1st July 2014 (with the exception of 30 Dec – 2 Jan)
– Accommodation is subject to availability
– You have to be over 18 to win the prize
– You can’t work for or own the Circus – no, not even you Jim.