Happy Holidays at The Circus
If you are coming to Berlin over the holiday period, we have some special events planned for both Christmas and New Year’s Eve, including our traditional Christmas Dinner...
WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS HOSTEL
From 3 November until the 13 December 2013 the Circus Hostel will be closed for renovations. We are doing some important work on our ventilation systems, but we are also working on our social spaces on the ground floor and basement to give them a new look and feel, and to also improve our food and drink offer when we re-open in the middle of December.
We hope to see you then! And if you are coming to Berlin whilst the Hostel is closed, then check out the Circus Hotel – just across the street but the same warm Circus welcome!
Welcome to The Circus Hostel…a home from home for travellers and backpackers in Berlin.
For up to date information, city tips and to connect with us, follow Lis on Twitter
The One-Look-Is-Enough List of Services...
* FREE beer! Big keg of beer on Mondays
* WiFi in the whole hostel
* Luggage storage, safe and personal lockers
* Hairdryers, alarm clocks, padlocks, phone chargers etc to borrow
* Central heating and never-ending hot showers
* Daily walking tours and our own crazy and underground tours
* Live music, DJs and Karaoke in Goldman's Bar
* Maps and homemade info materials...check out the Circus Cwiki
* Location - underground, tram and bus on the doorstep
* Walking distance to endless nightlife, cafes, bars and groovy shops
* 24 hour reception, late checkout at 12 noon, and no curfew
* In-house bar and cafe, and 24 hour shop across the road
* Keycard access
* International newspapers and book exchange
* Comfy beds and free bedsheets
* Huge all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet from 8.30am until 1pm
* Daily dinner specials in the Circus Cafe
* Daily happy hours in the cafe and Goldman's Bar...plus drinks offers every night
* Laundry next door
* Bike and Segway rental, and cheap public transport tickets
The Circus Hostel, Weinbergsweg 1a, 10119 Berlin (Google Maps)
Subway: "Rosenthaler Platz" (line U8)
Phone: +49-(0)30-2000 39 39