The Circus Apartments, with separate bedrooms and living space, and a kitchen for cooking with a nice big fridge, are perfect for families. We know that travel with kids is rewarding but can also be challenging, and we have put together the following services to make things that little bit easier, and lessen the amount of stuff you need to bring to Berlin with you:
* Pre-order our Baby Kit, which can include high chair, extra beds or cots, baby phone, toys and games.
* Full fridge service for before you arrive.
* All cafe services can be ordered as room service, so you can have a drink or a bite to eat on the balcony as the little ones sleep.
* Kids games on the iPad and kids films in our Bluray library.
* Laundry service and in-house washing and drying facilities.
* Families travelling to Berlin by car can rent a private parking space in the building – no more grizzling from the back seat as you desperately search for somewhere to put the car. (€15 per day)
Berlin is a great place for kids, with lots of things to see, do and keep them amused. Whether you want directions to the nearest playground, where to watch a film in the language they speak, or the best museums for a rainy day, ask us and we will be more than happy to help.