You would be hard pressed to find an equivalent offer anywhere else in the city. How many 100m² roof terraces do you think there are in Berlin Mitte? Yup, not so many, and here you can have one all to yourself.
* indoor living space: 118m² (1270ft²)
* balcony: 16m² (172ft²)
* roof terrace: 100m² (1076ft²)
* two bedrooms
* two bathrooms, one with bathtub, one with shower, stocked with I&M organic bathroom products
* separate living room
* fully-fitted kitchen
* iPad loaded with music library, city guides and a range of apps
* multimedia docking station
* flatscreen television with Bluray player
* wireless connection and working space
PRICES: 3-6 nights: €300 per night / from 7 nights: €280 per night
Prices from 1st March 2013
Please note that as of July 2013 there is the possibility of a “City Tax” of 5% to be levied on all overnight stays on the city. If this passes through the Berlin City Senate we will be required to add this tax to your final bill. We ask for your understanding that this is not yet decided by our local government, and if you have any questions please get in touch.
Travelling at the Last-Minute? There is sometimes the possibility to make an apartment booking at short notice. If this should be the case, we will offer the apartment for €280 and reduce the minimum stay to 2 nights. This only applies for bookings made less than 72 hours before arrival, and of course we cannot guarantee availability.
You can find technical floor plans, including specifications, of the different apartment categories here.
All pictures on this page are from Apartment “Groß”.