Over the past two decades the creative energy of Berlin has continued to pulse through the streets, and nowhere more than in the area around Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg, where The Circus Apartments are located. We know that many of you are in town for reasons other than to see the sights – where it is for the galleries and art fairs, the Fashion Week or other trade shows, or one of the many festivals such as the Berlinale.
In all aspects of our planning of this project, from the design of the Apartments to the services we offer, we have attempted to consider the needs of people who are in Berlin to get some work done. Here are some of the things that we can offer:
* All apartments have a dedicated working space, free wireless internet connection throughout the house, and direct line telephones.
* We can arrange a German mobile phone and/or SIM card for the duration of your stay.
* If you wish to hold meetings in the apartments we can arrange catering, office supplies and equipment such as beamers, laptops and projection screens.
* Printing of standard documents and sending faxes is also possible.
* At the end of the working day, we can also organise a head or foot massage to help you relax.
If you have any special requests or need other assistance to allow you to get your work done during your time in Berlin, do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to help.